Welcome to SocietyGist

Advertise here and get 25% free

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Celine Loader adds a year


It was another moment of joy for the big society babe, banker and a publisher, Celine Loader as she adds another year to her age. Although, it was no big bash, but the former UBA top manager spared no moment last weekend to rejoice and tell whoever cared that it was one her best moment in life. She yelped, “I thank the almighty God for my birthday today. It's always a humbling experience to attempt to count one's blessings and realise just how abundantly God has favoured you. As I start a new year today, I thank HIM for every blessing HE has showered me with and for every trial surmounted. May HIS light continue to lead me to the destiny HE planned for me. Amen!” The fashion enthusiast would always want to conceal her age and she dare not reveal her age, not even a clue that she was above 40. But forty-what? She just wouldn’t say. Hear her: “Just don't ask me how old “

No comments:

Post a Comment